Jetloc Bonding Fasteners give you a solid metal anchor point on
structures made from a variety of materials.
Fixing Methods for Bonding Fasteners
- These fasteners provide metal
anchors on plastic, fasteners for carbon fibre, and fixing points for
Reinforced Plastic) products.
- The bonding fasteners provide you with an invisible fix eliminating the need for
unsightly fixing holes and additional “making good”.
- They can be bonded to many different types of material and difficult shaped
- Bonding fasteners give a load-distributing anchorage point
reducing the risk of break-through on thin-wall structures
- The holed base design gives increased surface area for adhesive to bond to and
helps prevent rotation.
Parts are introduced during the moulding operation and the material flows
through the holes holding the Jetloc firmly in place. Mating parts can then be firmly fixed to the Jetloc fastener in the usual way.
Suitable for both injection and rotational moulding techniques.
The Jetloc fastener is simply glued to the substrate with a suitable adhesive. The adhesive flows through the holes in the Jetloc fastener increasing the
bonding surface area and resisting twisting forces.Wet Lay Up
Used in the manufacture of Glass fibre or Carbon Fibre products. Resin
impregnated sheets are layered over the Jetloc fastener. The result is strong, metal fixing as an integral part of the finished product.