357 Metric designs and 106 additional Imperial designs are available in
the JET PRESS
Why choose wave springs?
JET PRESS Wave Springs can be used in place of
conventional round wire springs in space critical environments. They are
manufactured from a single filament of flat wire formed in continuous
precise coils with uniform diameters and waves. They have either Plain ends
(wavy) or Squared-flat ends (shim ends).
What are the benefits of wave springs?
JET PRESS Wave Springs occupy thirty to fifty percent of
the compressed height space of comparable round wire springs, offering equal
deflection with the same load specifications, a very small area relative to
the amount of work they can perform.
- They fit tight radial and axial spaces.
- They can reduce the size and weight of the assembly by as much as
- They are not only space saving, but also allow engineers to build
smaller assemblies that use less materials, hence lower production
- Ideal when uniform force distribution and/or uniform rotational
pressure is required over 360°.
- Material – Stainless Steel Type 17-7 PH
- Wire – Single strand of pre-tempered flat wire
- Maximum Temp. 650 degrees F (340° C)
- Finish – Passivated
- Coils - Continuous coils with uniform diameters and
- Design – Uniform diameter and wave heights.
- Stock Sizes Rod sizes of 4.00mm (0.157”) to 35.00mm
(1.378”) with Hole diameters from 6.00 mm (0.236”) to 45 mm (1.772”) and in
Spring Rates from 6.56 Nmm (37.460 lb/in) to 114.95 N/mm (356.350 lb/in).
- Medical equipment
Need help to find what you are looking for?
Call Mark Jones on +44 (0)1623 551 800 or email: