With solid zinc alloy housing, stainless steel buttons and multiple fixing points, this heavy duty Digital Combination Lock from Lowe & Fletcher is both stylish and robust, making it the perfect choice for more challenging environments.
Along with its more obvious physical characteristics, the heavy duty Digital Combination Lock is a highly flexible keyless locking device which comes as standard with a 4 digit user code, 8 digit master and submaster codes, and battery failure override. It can be fully programmed to operate in single-user or multi-user mode and can be set to automatically unlock after a chosen period of time.
• 10 individual stainless steel buttons
• Minimum battery life of 50,000 operations
• 2 independent fixing points
• Auto unlock program
• Audible key press
• Supplied with 4 lengths of spindle adaptor, covering all common panel widths
• Door thickness: 1 - 28mm
• Cam fixing point: 8mm
• Spindle cut out: 16mm diameter
• Batteries: 2 x AAA cells (supplied)
Typical applications include cupboard locks, lockers, medical carts and vehicle storage.
Material - Zinc Alloy Housing / Stainless Steel Buttons / Powder Coat finish.