The Accuride DA0116RC is a heavy duty aluminium track which comes in 2 lengths: 2.4m and 3.6m. Carriages are available with either stainless steel or polymer ball bearings and are added as required. The customer cuts the tracks to the length required and drills fixing holes on the parallel lines marked.
The parts are sold separately to give the user maximum flexibility. The damper cushions and decelerates the last 40mm of travel. End stops are not required if the damper is used.
Additional parts can be purchased to turn the DA0116RC into a sliding door hardware kit for wall/side mounting.
- Load rating up to 360kg (Tested upto100,000 metres)
- Aluminium track available in 2.4m and 3.6m lengths
- Customer cuts track to required length
- Customer drills holes
- Modular system which is highly adaptable
- Additional parts available to turn into a sliding door hardware kit
Material: Track - Aluminium. Carriage - Stainless Steel and Nylon.
- Fix the track as recommended on a rigid and level surface
- Care must be taken while sliding the carriage into the track
- Can be used upright as a non-load bearing guide
- For vertical and horizontal (flat) mounting
- Distribute weight evenly across carriage(s)
- Not recommended for high torque applications
- Carriages sold separately, available with stainless steel balls or polymer balls
- End stops sold separately
Download CAD File