Coil springs have been used for reliable engineering solutions for more than
500 years and wave springs are the best modern designs for your spring
JET PRESS Wave Springs occupy thirty to fifty percent of the compressed
height space of comparable round wire springs, offering equal deflection with
the same load specifications - a very small area relative to the amount of work
they can perform.
- They fit tight radial and axial
- They can reduce the size and
weight of the assembly by as much as
- They are not only space saving, but also allow engineers to build smaller
assemblies that use less materials, hence lower production costs.
- Ideal when uniform force distribution and/or uniform rotational pressure is
required over 360°.
- Material – Stainless Steel Type 17-7 PH
- Wire – Single strand of pre-tempered flat wire
- Maximum Temp. 650 degrees F (340° C)
- Finish – Passivated
- Coils - Continuous coils with uniform diameters and
- Design – Uniform diameter and wave heights.
- Stock Sizes Rod sizes of 4.00mm (0.157”) to 35.00mm
(1.378”) with Hole diameters from 6.00 mm (0.236”) to 45 mm (1.772”) and in
Spring Rates from 6.56 N/mm (37.460 lb/in) to 114.95 N/mm (356.350 lb/in).
- Medical equipment
wave spring here
... or give us a call now to discuss your