Dome Plugs are quick and easy to install. They are ideal to close unused holes in panels, enclosures and electrical knockouts. Available to suit a range of hole diameters from 4.7mm to 50.8mm.
• Closes unused holes in panels and electrical knockouts
• Quick and easy installation
• Convex, matt finish head tapers to thin edge (Except PLB208)
• Multiple sizes available for use in 4.7mm to 50.8mm diameter holes
• Lock firmly into panels from 0.8mm to 4.1mm
• Locking fingers in fractional increments up to the maximum panel thickness
• Approximate head thickness: 1.6mm
Please note PLB208 has a convex, glossy finish head
Material - Nylon 6/6
Flammability Rating 94V-2
Temperature Range: -40°C to 105°C
• Recognised under the Component Program of Underwriters’ Laboratories File E51579
• Certified by the Canadian Standards Association File 8919
For samples, prices or further information please click the enquiry button or ring +44 1623 551 800.