Dome Plugs are quick and easy to install. They are ideal to close unused holes in panels, enclosures and electrical knockouts. Available to suit a range of hole diameters from 4.7mm to 50.8mm.
• Closes unused holes in panels and electrical knockouts
• Quick and easy installation
• Convex, matt finish head tapers to thin edge (Except PLB208)
• Multiple sizes available for use in 4.7mm to 50.8mm diameter holes
• Lock firmly into panels from 0.8mm to 4.1mm
• Locking fingers in fractional increments up to the maximum panel thickness
• Approximate head thickness: 1.6mm
Please note PLB208 has a convex, glossy finish head
Material - Nylon 6/6
Flammability Rating 94V-2
Temperature Range: -40°C to 105°C
• Recognised under the Component Program of Underwriters’ Laboratories File E51579
• Certified by the Canadian Standards Association File 8919
For additional hole plugs, see our range of Locking Hole Plugs below in associated products.
For samples, prices or further information please click the enquiry button or ring +44 1623 551 800.