Shorty Bushings have a lower overall height and protrude less through thin mounting holes, therefore occupying less space inside the application.
• For use in panels up to 1.6mm
• Insulating feed-through bushings for limited internal clearance - minimum 3.2mm applications
• Insulate and isolate electric or telecommunications cables as well as low RPM shafts and push-pull rods
• Fingertip pressure installation
• Locking fingers hold securely after snap-in
• Locking fingers in fractional increments up to the maximum panel thickness
• Available in multiple sizes for use in mounting holes from 4.7mm to 25.4mm
Material - Nylon 6/6
Flammability Rating 94V-2
Temperature Range: -18°C to 105°C
• Recognised under the Component Program of Underwriters’ Laboratories File E15331
• Certified by Canadian Standards Association, File 8919
For samples, prices or further information please click the enquiry button or ring +44 1623 551 800.