Vent Plugs allow the passage of air for ventilation and heat dissipation. They are quick, easy to install and lock firmly into the panel with only fingertip pressure.
• Permits the passage of air for ventilation and heat dissipation
• Quick and easy installation with only fingertip pressure
• Convex, matt finish head tapers to a thin edge
• PLB228, PLB229, PLB230 have 2.4mm diameter vent holes. All other sizes have 3.2mm diameter vent holes
• Locking fingers in fractional increments up to the maximum panel thickness
• Multiple sizes for use in 12.7mm to 31.7mm diameter holes
• Approximate head thickness: 1.6mm
P = Panel thickness
Material - Nylon 6/6
Flammability Rating 94V-2
Temperature Range: -40°C to 105°C
• Recognised under the Component Program of Underwriters’ Laboratories File E51579
• Certified by Canadian Standards Association, File 8919
For samples, prices or further information please click the enquiry button or ring +44 1623 551 800.