Heavy duty DA4120 drawer slides from Accuride are suited for applications with high loads of up to 550kg. These aluminium lightweight runners use high grade stainless steel ball bearings and retainers which give a very smooth runner movement. The materials are corrosion resistance and perform excellent in harsh environments.
- Load rating up to 438/550kg
- 75% extension
- Aluminium slide with stainless steel ball retainer and ball bearings
- Corrosion resistant
- Smooth movement
- Slides sold singly
- Slides are sold individually.
- M8 screw fixing recommendation.
- All fixing positions must be used to achieve maximum load rating.
- The load rating is based on slides mounted 600mm apart.
- End stops have been tested to 10 cycles with 400kg at 0.8m/s, additional external stopping arrangements recommended.
- Tolerances are not accumulative.
See the JET PRESS full range of Accuride DA4120 heavy duty slides in the table below:
Material - Aluminium
SL = Slide length (mm)
TR = Travel (+ or - 3)
A = Number of equal pitches of 100
W = Weight per individual slide (kg)
L1 = Vertical mount - load rating per pair of slides (kg) 10,000 cycles
L2 = Horizontal mount - load rating per pair of slides (kg) 10,000 cycles
L3 = Vertical mount - load rating per pair of slides (kg) 5,000 cycles
Download CAD File