These Rivet Tee Nuts are designed to be machine inserted and are cold forged with a heavy flange and a large head for strength and pull-through resistance. The final result is a fast, deep and straight tee nut insertion. This contributes to final product quality and production efficiency.
Once inserted, the unthreaded rivet portion of the tee nut provides a good lead for the screw or bolt, enabling easier assembly and eliminating the requirement for over-stapling.
These Tee Nuts are also available in a range of different metric and imperial sizes, with a small or large base. Please contact our sales office for more information.
- Good pull through resistance
- Fast, deep, straight insertion
- Better final product quality
- Production efficiency
- Good lead for the screw or bolt
- No over stapling required
- JNT045 - M8 for 15 mm Timber Thickness
- JNT047 - M8 for 18 mm Timber Thickness
- JNT054 - M8 for 25.5 mm Timber Thickness (1" Timber)
Typical applications include bed headboards, sofa and chair frames, shop fittings, office furniture and domestic furniture.
T1 = Timber tickness (mm)
Material - Mild Steel
Read more about this product: “Why use 1” Timber Rivet Tee Nuts from JET PRESS?”.
For samples, prices or further information please click the enquiry button or ring +44 1623 551 800.