This KTL Security Void Tape offers a positive control on unauthorised interference with any package content, it also provides an excellent visual theft deterrent.
All printing and numbering is under the surface making it impossible to remove or alter and as the surface of the tape is siliconised, it is not possible to re-seal with scotch tape if it has been cut open.
The KTL Security Void Tape is a 'self-voiding' material that seperates permanently as a de-lamination if attempts are made to lift or remove it. Developed specifically for use on all carton fibre and plastic packaging.
- RED face material with clear VOID OPENED security message
- Self wound polypropylene material with high tack adhesive backing
- Supplied in rolls 50m long, 50mm wide
- Stock version perforated every 152mm
- Suitable for use with a standard packaging tape dispenser
Typical applications include:
- Fiber/Waxed cartons
- Cardboard cartons
- Wooden boxes/crates
- Machine panels
- Duty free packages
- Shrink wrap & pallets
- Freight containers
- Various colours available for customised orders
- Customised security message and face design in any language
Please ask for details.
Typical colour - Red