Snap Bushings are available to accommodate a variety of cable and hose sizes. They protect the cable from damage and vibration when running through panels.
• Converts raw-edged holes to smooth, neat and insulated holes
• Insulates and mechanically protects electrical and telecommunications cables, tubing, hose, rope, and utility lines
• Locking fingers snap into holes with fingertip pressure
• Locking fingers in fractional increments up to the maximum panel thickness
• Withstand a push back force of 15.9kg
• Available in multiple sizes for use in mounting holes from 6.4mm to 63.5mm
Material - Nylon 6/6
Flammability Rating: 94V-2
Temperature Range: -18°C to 105°C
• Recognised under the Component Program of Underwriters’ Laboratories File E15331
• Certified by Canadian Standards Association, File 8919
For samples, prices or further information please click the enquiry button or ring +44 1623 551 800.