This Lowe & Fletcher Electronic Latch Lock is a versatile and reliable addtition to any access control system, and simply requires an electronic pulse to unlock the unit.
It can be easily installed into existing wooden and metal enclosures for use in applications such as personnel lockers and office furniture. With a tough ABS moulded body and mechanical key override, this slam-to-lock latch is the clear choice for safety critical installations.
• Push-to-lock, electronic release
• Releases under load, burst pressure of up to 10Nm
• Pull out 2,500Nm
• Compact slim-line fixing
• Integrates with existing electronic access control systems
• i-Button, proximity card or keypad actuation
• Remote access via network controller
• Closed loop electronic feedback
• Operates with 12v, 0.5A - 1 second pulse
Typical applications include lockers and office furniture.
Material - ABS