No tools are required for these RDD Lockit™ Strain Relief Bushings. They are easy to install with fingertip pressure and fit into a standard round hole or a double "d" hole. For lower installation costs, these RDD Lockit™ Strain Relief Bushings can be pre-assembled off-line for final assembly at a later time or at a remote location.
• Assembly friendly
• Independent of insertion into the panel, RDD Lockit™ Strain Reliefs self-lock onto the cable
• Pre-assemble RDD Lockits off-line for final assembly at a later time or at a remote location, for lower installation cost
• Install easily with fingertip pressure into a standard round or double "d" hole.
• No tools required
• Extends the lifetime of your electric/ electronic products by absorbing the forces of push and pull that may be exerted on the flexible power cord
• Double "d" design eliminates the possibility of part rotation under forces of twist
• Multiple panel locking steps secure Lockit Strain Reliefs into a wide range of panel thicknesses for a flush, finished fit
Type = UL Industry standard
SRB056, SRB057 - Fit 12.7mm electrical knock-out hole
SRB058 is a right angle
Material - Nylon 6/6
Flammability Rating 94V-2
Temperature Range: -18°C to 105°C
• Recognised under UL File E15331
• Certified by the Canadian Standards Association File 8919
For samples, prices or further information please click the enquiry button or ring +44 1623 551 800.